Kidney infection in 7 days old baby - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : 7v days old new born baby was infected
User : it effected kidney
User : can u guide us
User : will the baby survive
can i ask u few questions?
User : Sure
what was the diagnosis made by the paediatrician?
User : baby was infected in womb
User : baby urinated 2 times yesterday
how did u know that she got infected to her kidney
User : oxygen was provided & glucose also
Doctor : ok
User : doctor said that
did doctor do any tests ?
is she having high grade fever?
she may survive with high dose of antibiotics if she is having kidney infection but cannot guarantee
as she is just 7 days old
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes leg ache from thighs to calf muscles
- What causes bad heart burn and indigestion
- Normal serum urea levels
- Kidney infection 12 month old
- What causes headaches dizzy and stomach sickness
- Kidney infection in 7 years old girl
- Kidney infection in babies
- What is the remedy for fatigue and headaches
- Kidney stone in urethra
- Unable to conceive had miscarriage suffer irregular periods
- Urea level
- Kidney infection in three month old
- Shadow on kidney
- Kidney infection or baby sitting on kidney
- Shadow on kidney ultrasound