Kidney failure due to uncontrolled diabetes and high BP. - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : my dad has kidney failure problem
User : the acid build very frequently and thus is results in coughing non stop with acid coming out
what symptoms is he having currently? is he on any medications/treatment currently?
when was this diagnosed?
User : he is on water dialysis
User : it was diagnosed 1.5 yrs back
User : since then he is on water dialysis
what is his recent blood reports?
User : that i have to check....but he had a high bp prob n sugar prob since a long time
User : his latest tests have been done n the reports will come by this XXXXXXXX
so that is what has lead to kidney failure
User : when can i talk to you next with his latest reports in my hand???
User : yes yes
uncontrolled diabetes and hypertension lead to vital organ damage
User : uncontrolled diabetes was his prob
and problems like stroke, kidney failure, heart problems, eye problems etc
we are available 24/7, you can chat with our doctors anytime.
if your discussion needs more time you can choose to pay and take time limit as required to chat with the doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can high bp affect the kidneys
- Muscle aches in arms and legs
- Loss of appetite chest pain stomach ache
- Shoulder ache and heart attack and stroke
- Aching right leg for heart attack
- Stomach ache causing heart attack
- Can whole body hurt with kidney stones
- Kidney stones high bp diabetic treatment
- Kidney stones and body odor
- Distone medicine for stones lost in body
- Headache due to high bp
- Lower body tempartures in kidney failure
- Dialysis and welts on the body
- Numbness of legs due to high bp
- Whisky good for high bp diabetes