Kicking and restlessness during sleep - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hello i have a question about a sleepin disorder i have and i was wonderin if it had a name to it...
Doctor : yes please go ahead
Doctor : we are here to help you
User : i cant stop kickin my ley when i go to sleep
Doctor : feel free to ask
User : its like i always have to move
Doctor : can you please specify your age?
User : its like i always have to move n order to go to sleep
User : 18
Doctor : ok has it been troubling you?
User : ive been doin it since i was very young
User : yes
User : my head hurts from the movin at times
Doctor : how is it troubling?
Doctor : ok
User : i use to rock in chairs when i was younger... the baCK OF y heads jus starts to hurt
Doctor : you dont have any disorder as such
Doctor : some people do move around a lot in sleep
Doctor : head ache is only in the back?
User : it can be all over but now n the back
User : i know there has to be a name for the way i sleep its not normal
Doctor : due to constant restlessness the back of head may be hurting as you could have got hurt without knowledge
Doctor : if it troubles a lot you need to get an examination by a physician
Doctor : or a psychiatrist if there is anything troubling you in sleep
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for sleep paralysis
- Treatment and cure for fatal familial insomnia
- Restless sleep syndrome
- Severe herniated cervical disc
- Painful cervical lymph nodes
- Restless sleep in adults
- Cervical disc herniation exercises
- Restlessness during sleep
- What causes restless sleep
- Restless sleep after tonsillectomy
- Causes of reddish-brown stool
- Treatment and cure for anemia sleep disorder
- Treatment and cure for anaemia sleep disorder
- Treatment and cure for paradoxical insomnia
- Can tuna cause headaches