Keratoconus - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : hello
User : I would like to know something for my eyes
User : I have keratoconus, So m using the hard lenses. Now m tired of it any other solution for that?
please proceed with ur query
Doctor : can i ask u few questions
User : yes Doctor
whats ur age/sex?
User : 20/male
User : My vision is fine with the lenses though
User : but m tires with that irritating lenses
there is a permanent method
it is surgical procedure
User : name that procedure
there are several surgical measures
1) corneal transplant
Doctor : penetrating keratoplasty (PKP),
User : but thats transplant is for extreme cases.....
Doctor : but what ever the case i am telling the options first
Corneal Collagen Cross linking with Riboflavin (C3-R), a treatment for keratoconus
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tuft fracture of the toe
- Will fml treat red eye ?
- Are increasing difficulty with vision at night symptoms of cataracts?
- Keratoconus ayurveda
- Keratoconus and headache
- Can tired, sore or uncomfortable eyes be due to convergence insufficiency?
- Fractured orbital socket
- Can remicade cure uveitis?
- Hard lump on finger joint
- Keratoconus and adderall
- Knuckle fracture symptoms
- Marijuana keratoconus
- Can blocked tear duct cause mucus or pus discharge from the lids and surface of the eye?
- Toe stress fracture healing time
- Is keratoconus curable