Keflex side effects post breast reconstruction surgery - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
User : so ive been taking keflex for a sugery i had thursday.
Doctor : ok
what surgery have you had?
since when are you taking Keflex?
User : i had reconstruction of my breasts
User : bi laterial reconstruction
User : i just started taking it thrusday
ok. when was the surgery done? and for what purpose you were taking Keflex?
User : and some of the side effects ive had that are really really bad, are trouble breathing, hallucinations, nausea, and
User : as an antibiotic i guess, i had the surgery thursday
User : oh and severe dizzyness, and a horrible sore throat.
could you please specify the date for surgery and since how many days are you taking the medication Keflex?
User : ok ive been taking it since saturday march 4th. which was the date of my surgery
User : i mean im sorry since thursday*
User : yeah so should i stop taking them for now?
how many days course of antibiotic was prescribed for you?
User : it was 3 times a day for a week
you should not stop the antibiotic on your own. report back to your doctor who prescribed them
and request for a change of it
User : but it is saturday and they wont be open until monday
instead of stoping it.
User : so keep taking it until monday then?
antibiotics after surgery are given to prevent potential infections and make sure that healing takes well
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Immediate delayed breast reconstruction
- Mastectomy and breast reconstruction surgery
- Is bloody or cloudy urine a side effect of rosuvastatin?
- Fibroid uterine tumors post menopause
- Breast reconstruction expanders size
- Is fever with or without chills a side effect of pepcid?
- Fast-growing thyroid nodule
- Remedies for valley fever
- Severe muscle pain with fever
- What are the side effects of soma compound with codeine?
- Celebrex and breast reconstruction
- Is trouble with swallowing a side effect of perindopril?
- Experiencing severe pain after a breast reconstruction surgery
- Tooth feels swollen
- Is bloating of the abdomen a side effect of venlafaxine?