Jelly like discharge from vagina - Online Doctor Chats
User : HELLO?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : ?
User : I have a question about my period. Can you please help?
Doctor : proceed
User : I've been getting the symptoms that it is about to start. However, it hasn't. I've also got this clear jelly-like discharge coming from my vagina. Could that possibly be a symtpom that it will start soon?
Doctor : when was your last menstrual period?
User : It was from April 17-20.
Doctor : Are you sexually active , if yes.. are you using any contraception
User : Not sexually active
Doctor : okay
Doctor : sometimes white jelly like discharge is normal physiological phenomenon , which needs no attention
Doctor : are your menstrual cycles regular?
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why meprate 10mg is used
- What is the use of modus 10mg
- Vagina discharge like stool
- Bleeding heavy for 11 days
- Arms ache when i smoke pot
- Use of meprate 10mg tablet
- Aching numb right arm
- Aching pain right upper arm
- Rubber like discharge in vagina
- Jelly like blood in vagina
- Can tooth ache cause arm pain
- Lay on left side right arm aches
- Endometrial thickness day 11 of menstrual cycle
- Vagina discharge like glue
- Poo like vagina discharge