Jelly like discharge from vagina - Online Doctor Chats
User : HELLO?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : ?
User : I have a question about my period. Can you please help?
Doctor : proceed
User : I've been getting the symptoms that it is about to start. However, it hasn't. I've also got this clear jelly-like discharge coming from my vagina. Could that possibly be a symtpom that it will start soon?
Doctor : when was your last menstrual period?
User : It was from April 17-20.
Doctor : Are you sexually active , if yes.. are you using any contraception
User : Not sexually active
Doctor : okay
Doctor : sometimes white jelly like discharge is normal physiological phenomenon , which needs no attention
Doctor : are your menstrual cycles regular?
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How much kenalog do you inject for poison ivy
- Tri sprintec bleeding week before period
- How to induce sleep in toddler
- Pain before periods and blood clots
- Vagina discharge like stool
- How to increase semen ph
- Rubber like discharge in vagina
- Jelly like blood in vagina
- Brown blood before period is due
- How to improve mean platelet volume
- How to heal brown blood before period
- How to get rid of poison ivy scars
- Brown blood every month before period
- Vagina discharge like glue
- Poo like vagina discharge