Jaw pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : i
User : I was wondering... i have this pain in the bottom of my jaw.
How can I help you?
User : i do smoke, and i was wondering if it could just be a pain cause i had to of bumped my head on something oooor is it jaw cancer
User : its right about where my sideburns would be if they touched my jaw.
User : its not swollen or anything..
User : just feels like it is bruised..
User : its been going on for about a day and a half now.
How long is it there?
and your age please
User : 18
User : my girlfriend did hit her head on my jaw about the same day it started hurting.. dont know if thats it or what
User : any clue?
Okay does the pain reduce or stays like that
User : it will go away sometimes till i continue to rub it.
User : ill rub it to see if it still hurts cause i wont feel it.. then after a bit it will ache a lil.
THen dont worry
It will be just due to trauma
User : so its just a bruise on the bone or something?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Slippery lump inside of childs neck
- How do you get rid of normal green veins on your legs
- I get sudden temperature rise in temperature and feel sick then pass out
- Sciatica and now jaw pain
- Sharp pain jelqing nerve damage
- Small blister on 4 month old diaper area
- Sharp pain on my middle knuckle out of nowhere
- Tragus pain jaw pain
- Abdominal pain with jaw pain
- Jaw pain after punch
- Jaw pain and earlobe pain
- I am young but my pubes are going grey
- I discharge very soon
- I feel bubble in my jawline
- Sinusitis and shaky legs