Jagged tissue dangling off vagina - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i have jagged tissues dangling off my vaginal lining
and it can tear off and bleed
i've lost my virginity about 4 months ago
Doctor : ok
can this be a result from having sex?
when does you notice that there is bleed?
is it after sex or just like that it bleeds?
sometimes when i wiped too hard after going to the bathroom
also after having sex
Doctor : there is an injury to the tissues lining the vagina
it needs to heal
User : dry sex maybe?
they just look like lumps of rough flesh hanging off the lining
Doctor : ya
that tissue can be removed by doc
you can get rid of them
what are they?
instead of struggling with them
will they go away on their own?
it is just an tissue there
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of valley fever
- Wiped vagina and brown on tissue
- Fucidin safe to use on vagina
- Symptoms of encephalopathy
- Fucidin treat lump near vagina
- Function of vegina
- Symptoms of wegener's granulomatosis
- Dead tissue in the vagina
- Fucidin for vaginal itching
- Symptoms of ramsay hunt syndrome
- Tissue discharge from vagina
- Symptoms of tendinopathy
- Frozen peas on itchy vagina
- Grey coloured tissue in vagina
- Vagina tissue damage