Itchy testicle - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
Are you there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
User : My husband's right testical was itchy last night. When he was scratching he noticed a small lump on the top of his testical. He thought it might be a bug bite, however it is under the skin. In 24 hours it has grown twice the size. It no longer itches, however after using the bathroom about 1 1/2 hours ago he has had constant moderate pain. Would this be consistant with possible testicular cancer? Or is there another possibilty?
Doctor : Let me read it.
There are quite a few possibilities
And cancer is the last one
User : Is it usual for a tumor to grow that rapidly?
Doctor : Rare
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of finger arthritis
- Symptoms of chronic parasitic infection
- Can skinny jeans cause testicular pain
- Symptoms of pudendal nerve irritation
- Itchy testicles at night
- What causes ichy testicles
- Symptoms of lip dermatitis
- Skinny jeans cause testicular
- Lupus causing testicular torsion
- Tight left testicle causes
- Itchy flaky testicles
- Symptoms of cardiopulmonary disease
- Very itchy scaly testicles
- Canesten for itchy testicles
- Itchy testicles bleeding