Itchy skin and sore throat - Online Doctor Chats
User : hey
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User :im kinda worried cause i think i migth have lymphoma cancer
User : im 17
User : my skin is itchy on my chest arms and legs especiall and i have abit of a sore throat
User : ...?
Doctor : Lymphoma cancer does not come at this age
User : really?
User : at what age then?
Doctor : First think of common problems
Doctor : It could be a simple throat infection
Doctor : with viral or bacterial infection
User : i had a bit of a sun burn?
User : but its not that red anymore
User : that could be the itchness
Doctor : Yes
User : and i do have a loss of appitite,
User : idk what thast from though
User : in what age do you get lymphoma
Doctor : More than 50 yrs
Doctor : Do not worry, first
Doctor : get to doctor first
User : okay aha the first thing i did was went to some sitwe that said all the symptoms i have
Doctor : for your current symptoms
Doctor : Do not misdiagnose by yourself
User : yea..
Doctor :and do not search the internet just for health
Doctor : It is always dangerous
User : i just got worried cause the itchy, loss of appitite and sore throat and big like bits
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tonsils and uvula removal
- Taking ecstasy while on lexapro
- Sore throat and itchy skin
- Throat lozenges for sore throat
- Sore throat itchy skin achy muscles
- Withdrawl symptoms from eating raw rice
- Eating uncooked rice puts on weight?
- Remicade for uveitis
- Hiv itchy skin sore throat constipation
- Sore tailbone from sitting
- Vaginal speculums sizes
- Lump in throat sore throat
- Mononucleosis ecstasy
- Sphenoid sinusitis treatment
- Ecosprin used to treat gastroenteritis