Itchy red spot on sole of foot during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I have a small red spot on the sole of my foot that itches. what could be the cause of that
Doctor : How can I help you
Ok from how long are you having it
User : about two days now
is this the first time you are experiencing it?
User : Yes
May I ask you few questions to know about you?
User : sure
Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height, Weight and Waist circumference.
User : 18,female,newyork city,single,5'1,148, not sure.
User : Also im pregnant
Ok, good you mentioned that you are pregnant, so be sure not to take any oral medications without a prescription
User : ok
Have you see a doctor before for the above complaint?
User : No it started yesterday and i dont have a doctor
User : other than for my prenatal care
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red itchy palms and soles in pregnancy
- Red spot on clitoris during pregnancy
- Amino acids and rosacea
- Tips for white eyes
- Toddler with hives and diaper rash
- What is fluocinolone acetonide
- Pityriasis rubra pilaris acitretin
- Red spot in eye during pregnancy
- Tongue feels burned with white bumps
- Bright red spotting during pregnancy
- Hair loss after 65
- Tonsillectomy cheeks swollen
- Natural anti androgen acne
- Red spots on chest during pregnancy
- Tiny bright red spots on toilet paper