Itchy rash on arms, legs, chest and abdomen - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : My son has a itchy rash on his arms, legs chest and abdomen
Doctor : Do he have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
User : i have it too
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : i have it too, and no nothing in the past
Doctor : Have he taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : he had strep throat and finished his medicines
Doctor : since how long he's having this probs?
User : about 2 weeks, i've had it over a month
Doctor : what was the medication?
User : Amoxicillin
User : the strep went away but the rash isnt letting up
Doctor : well that is the end result of the strep onfections
Doctor : nothing to worry for?
User : i dont have the strep throat but i have a similiar rash
Doctor : k fine
User : its waking him up at night itching, i've tried benadryl and creams, nothing seems to help
Doctor : well then it might be due to scabies
Doctor : u have visit the doc'for the physical exam
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnant rash near breasts fungal infection or reaction to pregnacare
- Itchy left chest no rash and tingling in left arm
- Gray rash beteen buttocks
- Pimply itchy rash on arms and legs
- Pain in shoulder joint x-ray shows loss of cervical lordosis
- Itchy scab rash on arms and legs
- Pores blackheads all over face treatment
- Diagnosed with pcos given carnisure-levocarnitine reason dosage
- Does bengay help with scabies
- Hypoplasia endometrium bleeding after taking siphene what does this indicate
- Rashes on legs not itchy sweat and heat rashes
- Benadryl numb the skin
- Itchy rash belt line
- Red itchy rash on legs chest
- Benadryl helps my tight chest