Itchy rash on arms, legs, chest and abdomen - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : My son has a itchy rash on his arms, legs chest and abdomen
Doctor : Do he have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
User : i have it too
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : i have it too, and no nothing in the past
Doctor : Have he taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : he had strep throat and finished his medicines
Doctor : since how long he's having this probs?
User : about 2 weeks, i've had it over a month
Doctor : what was the medication?
User : Amoxicillin
User : the strep went away but the rash isnt letting up
Doctor : well that is the end result of the strep onfections
Doctor : nothing to worry for?
User : i dont have the strep throat but i have a similiar rash
Doctor : k fine
User : its waking him up at night itching, i've tried benadryl and creams, nothing seems to help
Doctor : well then it might be due to scabies
Doctor : u have visit the doc'for the physical exam
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Itchy left chest no rash and tingling in left arm
- Pimply itchy rash on arms and legs
- Itchy scab rash on arms and legs
- Gas and brown discharge is a symptom of what
- Getting hard boils on my face due to stress
- Gestational sac elongated
- Gastritis loose stools everyday
- Is hives a side effect of rash relief?
- Get sick at night pounding fast heartbeat nausea
- Is skin rash or hives a side effect of epogen?
- Is itching of skin a side effect of finacea?
- Rashes on legs not itchy sweat and heat rashes
- Is rash a side effect of larin fe 1.5/30?
- Adult stills disease rash
- Red itchy rash on legs chest