Itchy painless lesions on the penis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hello doc!
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
User : i have a few leisons on my penis!
User : painless
Doctor : since how long
Doctor : which colour
User : was initially itchy...
Doctor : if there any discharge from the lesions?
User : from about 3 weeks now
User : no discharge
User : come an go...
Doctor : did u have intercourse anytime recent past
User : colorless but on a red base
User : i am married and have intercourse with my wife only...
Doctor : ok
User : hello r u there?
User : so??
User : what could it be??
Doctor : do u have burning sensation when u pass urine
Doctor : yes iam here
User : no never
Doctor : what colour is the lesion
User : colorless actually...
Doctor : is there any swelling around the site
User : certainly not yellow...
User : no swelling sorry,
User : no swelling in the groin as well
User : no fever
Doctor : ok
User : they come in crops though...
Doctor : do u have history of allergy or asthma?
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : yes i am allergic to dust
User : and sometimes wheeze
User : age 33
User : male
User : chennai
User : engineer
User : married
User : 168cm
Doctor : or plastics?
Doctor : anytime u have allergy to condom
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Post-surgical traumatic stress syndrome
- Painless friction rubs on penis
- Polydipsia and polyuria
- Painless blister bottom of penis
- Painless boil on penis
- Cause of painless non-itchy bump on penis
- Foreskin red siddha remedies
- Red foreskin and sore to retract
- Sissel polyp
- Pneumothorax in pregnancy
- Penis infection painless blister
- Red and raw tight foreskin and spots
- Why is my foreskin red and sore
- Refashioning of the perineum
- Red ring on foreskin for weeks