Itchy neck when trying to sleep - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : hello, i have had a very itchy neck for over a year now and theres no rash and doctors cant seem to help me here in spain?? can you?
May I ask you few questions to know about you?
User : yes
Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height, Weight]
User : 29, male, spain, shop manager, engaged, 6 foot tall, 10 stone
I will help you in this.
May i know sone more details on your history?
User : yes
Is the symptoms increaed while going out to the sunlight?
User : no, only when i try to sleep
Does it decrease after a period of time?
User : sometimes
i mean for how long does your itchy sensation last?
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Infant sleep neck hyperextension
- Stiff neck after sleeping
- Skin growths on buttocks
- Stent and roller coasters
- Whiteheads on skin rash
- Sperm getting thinner
- Sour smell from neck when sleeping
- Pimples on baby stomach
- Neck ache after sleeping
- Neck circumference and sleep apnea
- White spots from biting cheek
- Smoking weed vertigo faint hard to breathe
- Whats the rash behind my ears and on my chest
- Groin rash after stent
- Groin swelling and skin rash