Itching, tinnitus and pain in left ear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : well i have been experiencing a slight roaring in my ear, itchiness deep inside and a mild pain when i tilt my head to the right (it's my left ear). i have tried cleaning it
this is since when?
User : probably about a week and a half. i cleaned it monday
User : it also feels a bit full. almost as if it needs popped
did you suffer from a cold or sore throat in the last 15 days or so
User : no
User : but as ridiculous as this sounds, i was recently diagnosed with genital herpes and i've been a bit afraid of spreading it to other parts of my body.
herpes in the face will present as painful vesicles
your symptom seems more likely to be a wax impaction of fluid behind the tympanic membrane
Doctor : get a physical examination from ENT specialist.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Light headed and tired for 2 weeks
- Ear pain neck gland swollen tinnitus
- Diseptyl forte for treatment of proteus mirabilis
- Ear pain and tinnitus
- Ear canal swollen tinnitus
- What does a tragus piercing help with headaches
- Tonsillitis spreading to gums
- Ubiquinol does it work on peyronie's disease
- Painful tinnitus
- Nausea and headache with tragus piercing
- Protruding disk with lumbar spondylosis
- Pathophysiology of red pancake disease
- Can cervical spondylitis and tinnitus in left ear related
- Does ornof treat sexually transmitted diseases?
- Tragus piercing stop headaches