Itching sensation in throat, headache and fever. Suggest medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My name is XXXX
for last few days I am feeling itching sensation in my throat
a bit headache and feeling feverish also
I suggest you try the following:
2. warm salt water gargles three times a day.
how long shall I take ?
3. Rest well.
You can do these two measures for next 3 days.
if you develop high grade fever, you need to visit your local doctor.
is this medicine widely available or any alternate for it ?
He/she can examine you and if necessary prescribe antibiotics.
okay...but as of now I can say, no high temprature
Yes, the medicine will be widely available.
It's good that temperature is low grade.
thanks for your advice sir
But do visit your doctor if you develop high grade fever.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fever scratchy throat headache
- Diarrhoea stomach pain anal pain pus formation suggestions
- Pregnant done dmsa is unborn child safe
- Pink scaly patches on eyelid with sinusitis
- Throat infection fever headache
- Suffering from high bp and cholesterol how to control it
- Have diverticulosis diarrhea pain and vomiting is laparoscopy available
- Shaking in the morning have underactive thyroid taking b12 injections
- Pain in the throat cough headache no fever any suggestions
- Sinus rinse for infection above eyes3
- Half of my face feel like frostbite
- Sinus headache and eyelid twitch
- Scratchy throat sinus headache fever
- Suggest medication for fever and headache
- Swollen red eyelids sore throat