Itching sensation in throat, headache and fever. Suggest medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My name is XXXX
for last few days I am feeling itching sensation in my throat
a bit headache and feeling feverish also
I suggest you try the following:
2. warm salt water gargles three times a day.
how long shall I take ?
3. Rest well.
You can do these two measures for next 3 days.
if you develop high grade fever, you need to visit your local doctor.
is this medicine widely available or any alternate for it ?
He/she can examine you and if necessary prescribe antibiotics.
okay...but as of now I can say, no high temprature
Yes, the medicine will be widely available.
It's good that temperature is low grade.
thanks for your advice sir
But do visit your doctor if you develop high grade fever.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fever scratchy throat headache
- Throat infection fever headache
- Rales on throat
- Tab dronis 30 dose
- Nose bleeds every day and one side of nose swollen
- Sphenoid sinus burning
- Round dry patch on back
- Dronis 30 for irregular periods
- 30 weeks with twins heavy discharge
- Side effects mouth ulcers inhalers for asthma
- Failure rate of dronis 30
- Dronis 30 effects in pcos
- Pain in the throat cough headache no fever any suggestions
- Scratchy throat sinus headache fever
- Suggest medication for fever and headache