Itching in the anal area. Cause and remedy ? - Online Doctor Chats
Good morning Doctor
Please proceed with your query
i have 3 year daughter
she is having itching in the anal area.
we earlier gave BANDY for worms
When was the last time you gave it to her?
we gave BANDY seven days back but itching is still there.
a week back , we gave it to her.
Please get a stool routine done for her
It is a test
We can rule out possible infection by this
any medicine for reducing the itching for now.
As you have already given bandy, it is not required now
thanks a lot
You can give simple anti-allergics for the itching to subside
You can give her syrup allercet around 3.5 ml once daily
please share the name for anti-allergics
anything else we need to take care.
Make sure she is eating healthy and hygienic foods
Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly before giving her
Wash the utensils used for making her food clean and clear as well
She should not be allowed to be on the floor for long time
The possible source of infection could be from the sand and mud as well
do not let her play in the mud
With these measures, she should be fine soon
Hope I have been of help
Is there anything else you wish to discuss?
thank you ..that's all i have for now.
Thank you too
have a great day !!!
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Anal itch causes
- Every evening gas in my stomach pukish
- Hibiclens wash prior to surgery
- Skin lightening cream with hydroquinone
- Acyclovir 800 mg for shingles
- Will a uti cause anal itching
- Low heart rate in evening
- Evening headaches with feeling flushed
- Finasteride success for hair growth
- Silvadene cream for facial burns
- Cigarettes cause anal itching
- Weed cause anal itch
- Etiology of miliary tb
- Fever every evening tonsilitis
- Cashews cause anal itching