Itching in rectum area. Took medicine for deworming. No change. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I get itch in my rectum area from time to time. I have had medicine for deworming two times but it appears to be not related
Putting an ointment called Shield helps but its very irriatating otherwise
Itching in the anal region can be due to various reasons.
i am listenng
plz go ahead
It can be due to the food we eat.
Increased spices in the food.
Are you hearing me?
or skin issue
will cut down on spices
Do you feel comfortable when washing the area with water?
is there a medicine?
no it burnswhile washing
Burning in the area, shows that there is some loss of the skin covering the area.
then what to do
You can get Potassium permanganate solution from the pharmacy
Do you know of an ointment called shield
should i continue using it?
how will it heal.
Mix it with water in a wide bucket. And then you can sit in it by squatting, so that medicine gets in touch with the area.
its been over two months
should i not put an ointmet instead?
if i have to see a specialist, which should it b
Dermatologist would be the right person to prescribe for this condition.
Candid-B is one such ointment.
any other recommendation
should i be eating some pills?
You have already taken tablet for worms.
Keeping it dry and applying the oinment should make you feel better.
how long before i could see a visible difference?
ok 1 week it is then,
In the mean time, please try to reduce spices in your food, if you are using them.
Hope I have been able to clear your concerns.
DO you have any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Stitching stretch marks
- Suspicious spots on arm that twinge with pain
- What is high blood pressure in cctga
- When can i give deworming medication to a baby
- Deworm medication under two years old
- Medical mtp through medicine
- Sweating odor itching groin
- How doctors fix blood cel counts
- Squamous epithelial cells white blood cell count
- Deworming medication for a 1year old baby
- Swelling inside thigh and itching
- Celexa blood in stool
- Deworming medicines
- Sores and scabs on scalp really itchy
- Cetrizine white blood cell count