Itching in pregnancy and early delivery - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : What is Pregnancy cytosis, I dont know whether I am spelling it correctly, its the dysfunction of the liver
Whats your age ?
What does that mean?
User : My wife is at 36 weeks of preganancy and she has problemwith her liver, doc says she has to deliver early, please comment, she is 31 yrs
what is the symptoms now?
User : whole body itching
Does she ahve jauindice?
Any lesions or rashes on the body?
User : no but the liver function tests were positive
ok, Do you have report right now?
Can you tell me the readings?
I sthis the first pregnancy?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can folic acid cause build up discharge
- Urinalysis result cast
- Ear itching during early pregnancy
- Canuric acid effect conception
- Can a cat scan find detect weed
- Early in pregnancy
- Blotin and folic acid tablets
- How to clear catarrh in your ears
- Cardiomegaly in toddlers
- When pregnant uric acid in blood
- Folic acid tablets chikungunya
- Candida gluteal cleft
- Early pregnancy syptoms abdomen itching
- Pregnancy jelly in early pregnancy
- First time pregnancy delivery late or early