Itching in body, rashes and bumps. Suggested caladryl lotions. Will that help? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Proceed with your query.
Since 2 weeks my full body is itching
when i scratch there, it is full of rasches
with small bumps
just like a caterpillar scrawls , on the skin, how it will be
the same way my skin is
dont know what to do?
Without an opportunity to visualize the rashes, it would be difficult to know the cause.
its not big rashes
it will be gone if i dont touch them
but with itchy, i am not able to control to scratch
Pruritis is caused by various conditions. The cause needs to be identified by physical examination to completely eradicate the problem.
This can be applied over the affected area to control the itch.
ok, so what is the name of the lotion,?
any specific name
i can try in medical shop?
However, I would encourage you to visit your physician and get a physical check up done and identify the cause.
Caladryl lotion can be bought over the counter at your nearest pharmacy.
and i have one more concern
i have a small wound on my hip
it is forming with puss and waste blood
it is also very small one
but with in 2 weeks it is come once
on the same spot
once it is cleared then it iwill be ok,
but after soem time it is coming on the same spot
what to do now for that?
it is on the hip
I am sorry, i misread as lip.
Hip pustular lesions can be due to impetigo (staphlococcal infection) or furucle (hair follicle) infection.
Again a clinical examination would be needed to diagnose the condition. You can get this checked with the dermatologist.
as you plan for the consultation, you may try
Have you followed?
any ointment i can try
I said, neosporin or bactorban ointment.
is it for pain relief?
You can visit the dermatologist for specific diagnosis/treatment.
It is an antibiotic cream.
ok sure Doctor i will try those
thanks for the help :)
Do you have any other questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Body rash bumps on tongue
- Why does my right side of face feel numb
- Spreading rash in armpit
- Normal testosterone levels eyesight
- Pregnancy groin rash vaginal discharge
- Bumps on body itching what could it be
- Can thrombophob gel be used on pigmentation on face
- Colorless bumps with itching on the body what are these
- What does scaly rash mean
- Shaved body sweating itch bumps
- Bumps on body that itch toddler
- I have an ulcer on the inside of my lower eyelid, what treatment?
- Rash with swelling on upper thigh
- Nicotine vasculitis 2010
- Pinched nerve and eyelid twitching