Itching after using a drug for fever - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : hello
User : i had fever three days back...
User : i have consulted a local doctor,i took medicine for that...
User : now there is small red dots on my skin,which is itching...
May I ask you few questions to know about you?
Doctor : Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation,
User : sure
User : 24,female,India,tirupathi,student
what was the medicine prescribed to you?
Is there any rash/ itching/breathing difficulty?
User : only itching...
And what was the medicine you have taken?
Doctor : Are you there?
Are you there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hifenac sr tablet during pregnancy
- Geminor 1mg side effects
- Side effects glimestar 1mg pm
- Would a heart murmur worse during puberty
- Ideal heamoglobin level during pregnancy
- Elleste duet 1mg tablets
- Betnesol forte 1mg steroids side effects
- Body itching after fever
- Kinpride 1mg tablets are used for
- Itching after viral fever
- Skin itching after dengue fever?
- Itching after virul fever
- Severe itching after viral fever
- Harder heartbeat during pregnancy
- Hcg injection and placentrex injection during ovulation time