Itchiness caused during cold and flu - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
Doctor : are you with me?
User : hello, well, whenever I get a cold or the flu, I get this sensation all over my body like a have a severe sunburn...it will not go away untill I get over my sickness, and I ask other people if they have the same issue, and they dont. My MD says that I am probably dehydrated, but when I i am sick i drink ALOT of water, is there something else wrong?
Doctor : could you describe the problem does your skin turn itchy and dark?
Doctor : i mean red or pink?
User : no, i do not have that, and my mother says that my skin does not feel hot at all, my skin is normal, just feels like a have a severe sunburn, but no physical abnormalities
Doctor : ok
Doctor : are you having any history of allergies?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Crocin cold and flu during lactation
- Montek lc in cold and flu
- Can tri sprintec cause abortion
- Cold and flu tablets with temazepam
- Can an abortion cause low grade squamous
- General tips for 40 year old woman
- Face red spots over 40
- 40 year old physical
- Duphaston can cause abortion
- Can oxytocin cause abortion
- Cold or flu
- 40 year old woman with naseau
- Can novelon cause abortion
- Cause for having cold fatigue and flu
- 40 year old male no enegy