Itchines in shoulder area around ribs. Can I be recommended an ointment? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
I am doing fine
How can I help you?
Need some medication help for my wife She is 30 years old and having itchiness below the hand ribs. Can you let me know any good ointment
the itching is in the hand?
or below the ribs?
it started with small itchiness, and has grown around 1 inch
below shoulder below ribs and before palm
Is there a rash?
yes, it looks like
Or a plain allergy
Can you send me a picture on email?
please let me know your email id
Once I see this picture, I'll give you a call
Does that sound ok?
I have already sent the email...it's small rash and can you let me know any good commonly used ointment
As soon as I see the image, I will give you a call
We have not received the mail yet
Can you please confirm your number?
Will just call you
have you got the email?
This looks like a fungal infection
She must keep this area dry and clean
This should become ok in about 1 week to 10 days
Thanks a lot for your help
is there anything else I can help you with?
there is lot of itchiness sometime..this tablet will be good?
If the itching does not go away
I would suggest you take her to a physician
He can prescribe a drug like diphenhydramine
That is better for itching but since it is a presctiption drug
I cannot give it on this forum
thanks for your help
Thanks for consulting me
Have a good day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Both pupils small after hitting head
- Underarm hair follicle blackheads
- Aches in ribs headneck shoulders
- Nine year old getting blackheads on nose
- Shoulder pain with rib fluttering
- Hair like blackheads on stretch marks
- Painful lump on shin bone after kicked
- Blackheads on my scalp at hair root
- Pitting on bone after pregnancy
- Aching shoulders and ribs
- Eye boogers after using methamphetamine
- Melanoma in ear or blackhead
- Broken rib or bruised rib
- Time to repair body after quitting drinking
- Left shoulder and rib pain