Is whey protein good for health? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I want to know whether whey protein is good for health???
My intake is one scoop a day
I am a vegetarian..
Yes, whey protein is indeed good for health
Any particular product you would recommend??
It is available commercially in many brands
But how do I check which one is reliable??
Any particular ingredients I need to check??
You may buy 100% Whey gold standard
What should be my average intake??
Is it defined by my body weight or something??
2 to 3 scoops in a day
So about 50gm of protein is ideal..
May I know your weight and height?
Weight: 67 Kgs ; Height: 5'8.5
Around 60 to 20 gms of whey protein should be sufficient to you per day
sorry 60 to 70 gms
Is there anything else you want to discuss on?
Just one thingg
No side effects of commercial whey protein like hair loss or anything??
Side effects are not reported
All right....Thanks Doctor..
Since you are a vegetarian, you may go for whey protein in commercial form
Milk is a good source
You can take it
If you consume egg, it is also good source
No I do not have egg.
That is fine, no problem
You can still take milk everyday
along with the whey protein
I will do that
Thanks a ton..
Thank you again
Bye for now
Have a great day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vaginal mesh surgery recovery time
- Matalic taste in mouth with chest pain
- Is whey protein good for you
- Magic mushrooms chest pain
- Is whey protein good for rheumatoid arthritis
- Chest pains and metallic taste
- Lump on side of chest
- Microscopic shoulder surgery
- Occ means chest pain
- Soya protein or whey protein vitiligo
- Whey protein good for under 18
- Sage tablets for menopause
- Red urine in men
- Which brand of whey protein is good
- What does salty mean urban