Is warts a contagious disease? What precaution should I take? - Online Doctor Chats
is there anything to worry about?
As you did not have any direct contact, there is no chance of infection
i do not know if the bed linen were new or washed. but i did not come in direct contact with the linen because i told u i was wearing extra boxer and pijamas
Taking all this into consideration there is no reason to worry
ok doctor thank you.
you are welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What does pilonidal cyst mean
- Medical reasons for erectile dysfunction
- What does wart mean
- Ways to improve erectile dysfunction
- Trimovate thrush
- Erectile dysfunction implant
- Pregnancy during first trimester
- Eggs and erectile dysfunction
- What are the symptoms of genital warts?
- My daughter with warts what should i do
- What causes senile warts
- Post typhoid weakness treatment
- Are vaginal warts contagious to others
- Mikro bacterium tuberculosis
- Tetralysal thrush