Is warts a contagious disease? What precaution should I take? - Online Doctor Chats
is there anything to worry about?
As you did not have any direct contact, there is no chance of infection
i do not know if the bed linen were new or washed. but i did not come in direct contact with the linen because i told u i was wearing extra boxer and pijamas
Taking all this into consideration there is no reason to worry
ok doctor thank you.
you are welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tetanus toxoid vs immunoglobulin
- What does wart mean
- Are there chances of pregnancy taking krimson 35
- Flagyl 35 weeks pregnant
- What are the symptoms of genital warts?
- How does thrush spread
- Does yeast infection itch
- My daughter with warts what should i do
- What causes senile warts
- How is mrsa transmitted
- Can pcos be treated with krimson 35
- Krimson 35 use for get pregant
- Are vaginal warts contagious to others
- How is shingles spread
- Want to lose 35 how do i lose it