Is travelling safe after 20 weeks of pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
are you there?
proceed with your query
I am a General Physician
but could help you with the pregnancy query
please proceed further
are you there?
i was diagnosed with a low placenta during my 3rd month NT scan. In my last scan (anomaly) it was still low, but i've hadno problems because of the same till now. I've been keeping all my travel plans on hold because of the same. Want to know how far its safe to travel
what is the distance that you wish to travel?
I would not suggest traveling long distances after 28weeks
Since you are in 20weeks now, I would suggest you to carefully plan earlier
3-4 hrs journey on road
Please let me know the details of your journey to suggest better
on daily basis?
are you there?
Not on daily basis, probably once a week or once in 2 weeks
no, 3 to 4 hrs journey every fortnight is not advisable
especially as your pregnancy is progressing
You must give more rest now
thank you too
2nd query: This is my 2nd pregnancy. During my first pregnancy I was keen on a normal delivery. I had exercised and was active during the entire course. However I didnât get labour pains and even induction failed , hence had to go for a c-sec. Want to understand if I should plan for a c-sec this time as well as someone told me that there are risks on trying VBAC. Request Your opinion
yes, you can opt for C- section this time as well
Trial of Vaginal labour can be given
it is always better to go for cs
as earlier was a cs
benefits from CS is better the second time
can u let me know more on it pls
causing uterine gaping of the existing wound
in such a case, chances of bleeding is more
and trauma to the uterus as well
dat reminds me another of my concern . IS there a chance of such rupture happening during the course of the 9 months?
these are problematic concerns
it occurs when there is trial of vaginal delivery
not before the 9 months
Thank you doc. One last question, My older daughter is going to be 4 yrs old now. I have not given her any medication ever for worm infestation. pls suggest if i should give her anything
You can give her Syrup Zeebe 10ml at once after dinner
can be repeated every three months
once in every three months right?
it is every 6 months
that should suffice
ok. Thanks a lot doctor. Really appreciate your time and help
wish you happy pregnancy
and take care
Thanks. HAve a good day!
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is it safe to travel by train in the 11th week of pregnancy
- Is it safe to travel during the 30th week of pregnancy
- Tell me the proper diet during pregnancy
- I am 12 weeks pregnant what should i do
- Low calcium levels and back pain
- What directions might condoms take in the future
- In 6th week of pregnancy is travelling in bus safe
- Cancer cells on back pain
- Can i travel on flight during pregnancy
- I have had minor cramping could i be pregnant
- Is it safe to travel by train during pregnancy after 31 weeks
- Pain in back lhs rib cage
- Califlower looking sores in back of throat
- Is it safe to travel by train in 30th week of pregnancy
- Mole on back of calf