Is there any way to determine the computer resolution which suits my eye sight? - Online Doctor Chats
Are you with me?
You can post medical query here
Is there any way to determine the computer resolution which suits my eye sight.Because I'm facing problems while looking at the PC screen.
Ok advise to adopt trial methods for anyone
Put it at the best of resolution and keep reducing after every 2 hours
and you will be able to know the difference
Fine .....so there is no scientific method to determine this?
Experts say hightest possible resolution
use flat panel instead of CRT
Thanks will try.
Choose a display with a dot pitch of .28 mm or smaller.
Thank you for visiting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Azoran 50 mg used for vitiligo
- Magic eye in improvement of eye sight
- Does aten 50 cause erectile dysfunction
- How doctor determines eye sight power
- Anatomy of orbital eye mri doc
- Anaesthesia cross eyed wisdom tooth
- Anabolic intraocular preasure
- 50 heart beats per min
- Amway eye site products
- What is the best way to reduce eye sight
- Avil 50 for cold
- What are ill effects of avil 50
- Retinitis pigmentosa pernicious anaemia
- Does watching computer affect your eye sight
- Is high eye pressure good for eye sight