Is there any way to determine the computer resolution which suits my eye sight? - Online Doctor Chats
Are you with me?
You can post medical query here
Is there any way to determine the computer resolution which suits my eye sight.Because I'm facing problems while looking at the PC screen.
Ok advise to adopt trial methods for anyone
Put it at the best of resolution and keep reducing after every 2 hours
and you will be able to know the difference
Fine .....so there is no scientific method to determine this?
Experts say hightest possible resolution
use flat panel instead of CRT
Thanks will try.
Choose a display with a dot pitch of .28 mm or smaller.
Thank you for visiting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Magic eye in improvement of eye sight
- How doctor determines eye sight power
- Yellow spots inside eyelid
- Neonatal nystagmus horizontal
- Potassium iodide in vitreous floaters
- Asd closure through the right ribs
- Rheumatoid arthritis omnacortil
- What is the best way to reduce eye sight
- Is muscular dystrophy or rhumatoid arthritis
- Orbicularis oculi hurt
- Hard lump on bridge of nose
- Ferrous ascorbate the wonder molecule
- Chewing tobacco related to leukoplakia articles
- Does watching computer affect your eye sight
- Is high eye pressure good for eye sight