Is there any treatment for azoospermia? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
from last 4 year i had show to many doctor in last 3 report its is zero so what is soloutin for this knd of problem
Do you mean the sperm count is zero?
Have you been evaluated by an urologist?
its is written as arzoosomia
May I know your age?
Have you been to an urologist?
yes i gone through urologist
Ok, may I know what his comments were?
in year 2008 i had diesaes gullan bariera aal calicum was lose
Azoospermia where there are sperms measurable during investigations need to be confirmed with a second/third sample.
Occassionally primary testicular failure or hormonal conditions are the causes.
These conditions are evaluated by qualified urologist,
therefore I would like to know what your urologist commented.
I am sure, he would have done the evaluation. Haven't he?
i wll apply for new semen report that i will i know how much count is correnly
i had done sonography testis report also
sir i will chk and reply now i am in office all report are in home
c u then.
You can chat with us 24/7 for your queries.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
okkkk thank you bye sir
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for testicular azoospermia
- What are the parameters of normal semen analysis
- Sperm motility fertility
- Female lower right pelvic pain
- Treatment and cure for Irreversible testicular azoospermia
- Does miscarriage have any effect on future conceiving
- What is the cause of infertility even after unprotected sex
- Fetal genetic testing
- Treatment and cure for azoospermia
- Small stomach in fetus ultrasound
- Treatment and cure for obstructive azoospermia
- Treatment and cure for non obstructive azoospermia
- Femoral head osteophyte formation
- Is the follicular study favorable for me to conceive
- How does duphaston tablets help in conception