Is there any sleep pattern for a 5 month old baby ? - Online Doctor Chats
my baby is 5 months
his weight is 8.50 kg
as par standard it is good
but on day time he was sleeping regularly hslf snd hour sleep
Do you mean that he is sleeping half an hour during day time?
after two hours he was sleep
Please proceed with the query
Mr. XXXXXXX are you there?
What would you like to know about your 5 months old baby?
THERE IS ANY REASON
It is very normal for a baby to sleep several times in a day.
They might sleep for few hours, then wake up and play and then go back to sleep again.
Are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Econorm dosage for infants
- Meftal and paracetamol dosage frequency
- 9 month old poops in sleep
- Physical exercise to boost my health position and blood circulation
- Resveratrol with chromium picolinate or chromium nicotinate
- Dosage of promil gold
- I wanted to know if i am pregnant please suggest
- 18 month old not sleeping
- 5 months pregnant and cant sleep
- Dosage of flexon syrup
- Is there any tablet which increase weight
- I want to know about ayurvedic treatment for brucellosis
- Natural sleep patterns for babies
- Newborn baby sleep patterns
- Tablet junior lanzol dosage for infant