Is there any sleep pattern for a 5 month old baby ? - Online Doctor Chats
my baby is 5 months
his weight is 8.50 kg
as par standard it is good
but on day time he was sleeping regularly hslf snd hour sleep
Do you mean that he is sleeping half an hour during day time?
after two hours he was sleep
Please proceed with the query
Mr. XXXXXXX are you there?
What would you like to know about your 5 months old baby?
THERE IS ANY REASON
It is very normal for a baby to sleep several times in a day.
They might sleep for few hours, then wake up and play and then go back to sleep again.
Are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Crocin suspension dosage for babies
- 9 month old poops in sleep
- Effects of overdose of crocin 8 month baby
- Brown dots in enfamil powdered formula
- 9 year old daughter has brown urine
- Toddler vomiting dark brown and thick
- 18 month old not sleeping
- 5 months pregnant and cant sleep
- Baby has a cough cries when coughs hard
- Two loops of cords around baby normal or csection
- Natural sleep patterns for babies
- Newborn baby sleep patterns
- Brown liquid discharge from stiches
- Pregnancy brown discharge dehydration
- Sebamed fairness cream for babies