Is there any side effects of using "Multiload-CU 250"? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor. Good afternoon.
This is XXXX Technologies India Pvt Ltd; and my mobile number is 0000. I'm raising this question on behalf of my wife. She is 23 years 7 months 3 weeks old (born on 27/05/1990). She was using "Multiload-CU 250" after our first kid (born on 07/Nov/2009) and we removed ~3 months back. She is taking Familon tablets (one full strip) from second day of her periods but after starting taking Familon, her periods is irregular. We consulted our family gynaecologist again and she is advicing us to stop using Familon and use "Multiload-CU 250" again (second time). Is there any side effects of using "Multiload-CU 250" second time? Can we use it?
you can use copper T again now
it seems like you have posted a query on the same
so no side effects?
Shall we delete the query?
no side effects as such
you can delete the query...
if your wife is comfortable with it, she can use it again
thank you doctor
any more queries
it seems like you are done with the chat for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lsh hysterectomy recovery
- 8 days post tansfer no symptoms
- Zadro 250 uses and side effect
- Side effect of multiload
- Norethisterone on first day of period
- Noristherone twice a day
- Green multiload side effects
- Two nosebleeds in a day
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy obese
- Multiload contraceptive side effects
- Sudden hot sweats
- Sleedping pills next day still sleepy
- Side effects of using seroflo250 during pregnency
- Symptoms of hydrosalpinx