Is there any right age to get pregnant? - Online Doctor Chats
My query is on the right age to get pregnant. I understand that it is less than 29 years.
Wanted to check if there are any side effects with over 29 years?
I mean any health risks
Health risks are few like the pregnancy planning is difficult the chances of pregnancy reduce as the quality of ovum deteriorates
The baby may have birth defects after 35 yrs
ok, I am 27 yrs as on today. If I am planning for pregnancy early next year, Could you help me understand what is the preparation in terms of diet & other areas which is required.
Can I continue with this?
Is there anything else that I need to take for folic acid supplement?
FEFOZ tab, one tablet a day before 3 months of planning pregnancy
for a thorough check up
sure, I definately would XXXXXXX one
This was helpful..
Thank you for visiting me
Bye for now
Have a nice day!
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Missing periods pregnancy test negative what to do
- Honey remedy for conceiving
- Diminished libido blurred vision bad breath on antabuse impotency
- 2 days late moist underwear
- Pregnant at age 42
- Positive lh surge for 7 days
- Length of penis for conceiving
- Swollen penis head discoloration after having unprotected anal sex worried
- Pregnant at age 43
- Getting pregnant at age 41
- Malarone men trying to conceive
- Prescribed with acutane for acne concerned about the side effects
- Getting pregnant at age 39
- Have persisting back pain due to tight ligament
- Pregnant chance at age 43