Is there any permanent cure for kidney stones? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I need your suggestion here
early once's i use to suffer a lot & admit in hosiptal
But in normal days when ever i bend and do some activities it pains a little
is there any way to cure this permentely?
Can you describe where is this pain located?
Back side of the Hip
when i bend down it pains more near the kidney
while in working hours i feel some pain in back side
Does the pain persist throughout the day or does it occur only upon bending?
only upon bending
Can you describe the type of pain is it like a dull ache or is it like cramps?
Its like cramp
while i took scan last years the size of the stone is around 2-3mm
Does this pain spread down towards groin, behind your thighs?
Does the pain worsen while passing urine?
rarelly it aches while passing urine
not in the thighs
May I know your age?
may be need to check the BP now
I am sorry.
It looks like there is some technical difficulty here
Can I call you and discuss about this issue in an hour.
i have call for next 3 hours
so we have the dicussion later tomo
Thanks for your support
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Problems after sigerian
- Does a kidney biopsy hurt
- Uric acid kidney stone cures
- Postinor 2 postpone ovulation
- Rbc 6 8hpf
- Puss in urine with ovarian cancer and dizziness
- Treatment and cure for numerous kidney stones
- Stent from kidney to bladder
- Treatment and cure for Kidney stones
- Kidney stone bladder spasm
- Tube connecting kidney to bladder
- Post kidney biopsy
- Treatment and cure for bilateral kidney stones
- Treatment and cure for centimeter kidney stone