Is there any permanent cure for kidney stones? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I need your suggestion here
early once's i use to suffer a lot & admit in hosiptal
But in normal days when ever i bend and do some activities it pains a little
is there any way to cure this permentely?
Can you describe where is this pain located?
Back side of the Hip
when i bend down it pains more near the kidney
while in working hours i feel some pain in back side
Does the pain persist throughout the day or does it occur only upon bending?
only upon bending
Can you describe the type of pain is it like a dull ache or is it like cramps?
Its like cramp
while i took scan last years the size of the stone is around 2-3mm
Does this pain spread down towards groin, behind your thighs?
Does the pain worsen while passing urine?
rarelly it aches while passing urine
not in the thighs
May I know your age?
may be need to check the BP now
I am sorry.
It looks like there is some technical difficulty here
Can I call you and discuss about this issue in an hour.
i have call for next 3 hours
so we have the dicussion later tomo
Thanks for your support
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Glomerulonephritis of pregnancy wikipedia
- Glycerin suppositories and kidney pain
- Mosturbation is good for kidney transplant patient
- Numb penis from over use
- Uric acid kidney stone cures
- Things not to take with plavix
- Glucagon and kidney stones
- Why is my right shin numb
- Treatment and cure for numerous kidney stones
- Treatment and cure for Kidney stones
- Toothpaste numb my penis
- Tailbone is not straight
- Treatment and cure for bilateral kidney stones
- Is green tea good for iga nephropathy
- Treatment and cure for centimeter kidney stone