Is there any option other than surgery for kidney stone? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Dr.. Good Evening
How can I help you ?
can it be cured by medicines or it has to be operated only?
It is big enough to need some type of surgery
Though medicines can be tried first
can you please let me know what type of surgery needed..is it Laser?
ok.. can you suggest or do I need to consult any Dr?
laser is also good
for treatmenet using medicines..do I need to consult any Dr?
I think he will need the laser traetment endoscopically
Another choice is percutaneous nephrolithotomy
he can suggest whether it can be treated using medicine or need to be operated?
Do you have any question?
he will be able to give you the best suggestion
Thanks for consulting me
Thanks for yoiur tinme
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What does dialated left kidney mean
- Kidney stone extraction surgery
- Eptoin 100 memory loss
- Fertyl super 100 mg
- Problems with penis discharge while on dialysis
- Siphene 100 mg vs fertyl super
- Dry heaves dialysis
- Why racing heart when eat on dialysis
- Martifur 100 mg side effects
- How is laser surgery for kidney stone
- Diagnostic punch on kidney
- Removing kidney stones without surgery
- Kidney stone blasting surgery
- Fatigue after kidney stone surgery
- Anyone got pregnant with siphene 100