Is there any option other than surgery for kidney stone? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Dr.. Good Evening
How can I help you ?
can it be cured by medicines or it has to be operated only?
It is big enough to need some type of surgery
Though medicines can be tried first
can you please let me know what type of surgery needed..is it Laser?
ok.. can you suggest or do I need to consult any Dr?
laser is also good
for treatmenet using medicines..do I need to consult any Dr?
I think he will need the laser traetment endoscopically
Another choice is percutaneous nephrolithotomy
he can suggest whether it can be treated using medicine or need to be operated?
Do you have any question?
he will be able to give you the best suggestion
Thanks for consulting me
Thanks for yoiur tinme
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney stone extraction surgery
- Spotting and blood clots on depo provera
- Renal cyst ultrasound
- Blood clot halfway through cycle
- Hydronephrosis ct scan
- What is cretinism
- Simple kidney cyst
- Kidney cyst size
- How is laser surgery for kidney stone
- Removing kidney stones without surgery
- Sensory nerve damage from blood clot
- Small blood clot when peeing then cramping
- Kidney stone blasting surgery
- Fatigue after kidney stone surgery
- Dark blood clots in vomit