Is there any medecide to help quit smoking? - Online Doctor Chats
I have asked earlier "i have throat iching whenver try to sleep....its ok all other time."
i used to smoke 5-6 cigrettes a day, does this also leads to throat itching situation
oh yes, it does
Is there any medecide to help quit smoking. what all tests i can conduct to dignose what damage has been caused to my body.
smoking definitely causes itching of the throat
You could try this as well
You can do a comprehensive health check up of your whole body
if i quit today, can the damege be recovered?
can lungs be beck to normal
it would take 5 yrs from now to return to non smoke zone
does Breething excercise also help in recovering
yes, deep breathing exercises help
ok, many thanks
Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
do you have any more queries?
wish you good luck and good health
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Flu eye ache and backache fever
- Will bupropion will help quit smoking
- Weak legs when drinking alcohol
- Erytop good for marks
- Any suggestions to help quit smoking
- Cyst on eyelid from smoking weed
- Weed after lipo
- Will one cigarette a day kill me
- Xanax to help with quit smoking
- Why is it bad to smoke 5 10 cigarettes a day
- Food get stuck in sinus immune response
- Fluttery feeling in my throat and chest
- Need help to quit smoking permanently
- Sauna help quit smoking
- Folic acid folica while 5 mg