Is there a permanent cure for arthritis through medical management - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
is there a permanent cure for arthritis through medical management
Arthritis is caused by acute factors and chronic factors.
Acute conditions can be completely treated.
Chronic ones do not have a permanent cure.
osteo arthritis in aged? 60>
The condition can be kept under control.
And medical management only deals with controlling the condition.
There is not permanent medical treatment in this case.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
friend of mine does not get sleep?
can u prescribe a medicine
Sedatives are schedule H drugs which can be obtained strictly with a prescription alone.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Homeopathy and coccydynia
- Natural cure arthritis
- Can a dexa scan detect arthritis
- Arthritis enteropathica
- Arthritis is there a permanent cure through medical management
- Methamphetamine and arthritis
- Clobetasol ointment bp tenovate 15 grams
- Normet suspension dosage for 15 month old
- Does snapple cure arthritis
- Antiviral medication cured my reactive arthritis
- Diet chart to reduse 15 kg weight in a month
- Multivitamin syrup for a 15 month child
- Seronegative arthropathy masturbating
- A single viable intrauterine fetus of 15 weeks
- Is there any permanent cure for rheumatoid arthritis