Is there a cure for yeast infection in a male? - Online Doctor Chats
Is there a cure for yeast infection in a male?
yes, there is treatment for yeast in males
Are you there ?
Thank you. How do do I get meds
You can take Flucanozole
It has less side effects compared to the other
How do I get it? Is it a script?
Yes,you may have to consult your treating doctor for the script
Is it a cream? Rub on thing or pill form. Rub ons don"t seam to do any thing
You will get both tablet and cream form too
Tablets work better
Do you prescribe?
I am sorry, I cannot prescrible online
You will need a hand written prescription
Where are you? I have an appointment Monday. But, In a lot of discomfort now. Is there any thing elceI could ask about? Drugs that is.?
I am based from Bangalore, India
I would suggest you to stop the mediation you are taking
Thanks. Can't make it today Will try Benadrill
Wish you good health
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Norethindrone birth control
- Tri-linyah birth control
- Red particles in urine
- Prostatitis particles in urine
- Will fucidin cure a yeast infection
- Small shiny particles in urine
- Evicel biologic gel
- Tiny skin particles in urine sample
- Bioidentical progesterone troche
- Bismuth subsalicylate pepto-bismol
- Will nystatin cure yeast infection
- Yeast infection causes and cures
- Yeast infection cure for men
- Uti and partner uses tobacco
- Yeast infection cure