Is there a chance to get pregnant during my menopause ? - Online Doctor Chats
Is there a chance to get pregnant during my menaupase .
However there can be a chance with assisted (IVF) method with donor ovum.
Just want to know if I get pregnant during menaupase
I hope you received my message.
Yes I do
Let me write that again. Chances of natural pregnancy is close to impossible after menopause
Is there anything I can do to get pregnat
If you wish to conceive after menopause, the best chances are with invitro fertilization where if there are any viable eggs available it can be harvested and fertilized externally and implanted into you.
If there are no viable ovum, then you may need to use donor ovum.
Can I get from my partner,
You can get the ovum from a healthy menstruating ovum.
Hope I am clear.
How much does it cost me to do it?
Ok thank you for the update
Success of IVF is only about 30% in a healthy women. Therefore most times we need to try it repeatedly inorder to achieve success.
There are some cases where IVF was tried more than 6 cycles.
Each cycle may cost around 10000 to 15000 USD
Therefore it is definitely going to burn bigger hole in your purse. So pursue IVF only if you are prepared for repeated cycles.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is anxiety a side effect of prednisone?
- Is 9th day after period safe
- Dry discharge cramps around lower abdomen
- Lower abdomenal pain while rubbing my clitoris
- Pregnant while in menopause
- Is sneezing a side effect of piroxicam?
- Pregnant or menopause at 47
- Is there any chance of being pregnant post menopause
- Chance pregnancy during menopause
- Is nausea a side effect of pilocarpine?
- Is headache a side effect of phenytoin?
- Is weakness a side effect of prasugrel?
- Kicking movements in lower abdomen cerazette
- Lower abdomen burning sensation before period
- Reverse menopause and getting pregnant