Is there a chance to get pregnant during my menopause ? - Online Doctor Chats
Is there a chance to get pregnant during my menaupase .
However there can be a chance with assisted (IVF) method with donor ovum.
Just want to know if I get pregnant during menaupase
I hope you received my message.
Yes I do
Let me write that again. Chances of natural pregnancy is close to impossible after menopause
Is there anything I can do to get pregnat
If you wish to conceive after menopause, the best chances are with invitro fertilization where if there are any viable eggs available it can be harvested and fertilized externally and implanted into you.
If there are no viable ovum, then you may need to use donor ovum.
Can I get from my partner,
You can get the ovum from a healthy menstruating ovum.
Hope I am clear.
How much does it cost me to do it?
Ok thank you for the update
Success of IVF is only about 30% in a healthy women. Therefore most times we need to try it repeatedly inorder to achieve success.
There are some cases where IVF was tried more than 6 cycles.
Each cycle may cost around 10000 to 15000 USD
Therefore it is definitely going to burn bigger hole in your purse. So pursue IVF only if you are prepared for repeated cycles.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Right arm aching during pregnancy
- Pregnant while in menopause
- Pregnant or menopause at 47
- Left arm dull ache cold and numb
- Red spot at entrance of vagina
- Red extra skin at episiotomy site
- Infected episiotomy red piece hanging
- Dull aching in shoulder arm and neck
- Chance pregnancy during menopause
- Is there any chance of being pregnant post menopause
- High liver enzyme peritonitis
- Older woman arms ache no energy
- Arms ache and eyelids hurts
- Hard painful lump near episiotomy sitw
- Reverse menopause and getting pregnant