Is the size of stomach co-related to growth of baby in the stomach? - Online Doctor Chats
This isxxxxxxxxx here
can you pleas tell me the belly when is more visible?
I am sorry, I didn't get your query
Can you say me again?
for pregnant lay the baby womb/belly when is more visible
when the stomach size is more viisible?
It is more visible in the last trimester
in the second trimster 5month?
It is more visible in the 7th, 8th and 9th month
4 month is just complete
is it relate to the growth of baby?
At three months, the tummy is visible just above the pubic area
It means navel
does the size of tummy is relate to the growth of baby?
for small tummy not goo growth something like that?
Thank you too
Is there anything else I may help you with?
have a great ay
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Stomach bug spotting spotting related to stomach bug
- Light pink discharge symptoms
- Reasons for acid reflux
- Trident hand achondroplasia
- 7 months pregnant lots of discharge
- Light yellow discharge when 8 months pregnant
- Co amoxiclav and stomach cramps
- Marble sized lump in stomach
- Stomach size for baby 6 month old
- Discharge while pregnant shrivelling up vaginal lips
- What causes acid in stomach
- Adult acne rosacea
- Blood on brain from accident
- Red thread like discharge when pregnant
- Stomach ache co amoxiclav