Is the size of stomach co-related to growth of baby in the stomach? - Online Doctor Chats
This isxxxxxxxxx here
can you pleas tell me the belly when is more visible?
I am sorry, I didn't get your query
Can you say me again?
for pregnant lay the baby womb/belly when is more visible
when the stomach size is more viisible?
It is more visible in the last trimester
in the second trimster 5month?
It is more visible in the 7th, 8th and 9th month
4 month is just complete
is it relate to the growth of baby?
At three months, the tummy is visible just above the pubic area
It means navel
does the size of tummy is relate to the growth of baby?
for small tummy not goo growth something like that?
Thank you too
Is there anything else I may help you with?
have a great ay
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Stomach bug spotting spotting related to stomach bug
- Pregnant abnormal lft results doctor predicting internal infection advice
- Is wartner safe in pregnancy
- Itching skull
- Amh test shows 956pml suggestions and chances of pregnancy
- Delayed periods very light bleeding possibility of being pregnant
- Co amoxiclav and stomach cramps
- Marble sized lump in stomach
- Stomach size for baby 6 month old
- Pregnant had an area of swelling what can help
- Keraglo hair loss
- Irregular and delayed periods stressed negative pregnancy test pregnant
- Is stage 4 melanoma curable
- Stomach ache co amoxiclav
- Is it ok to take celestamine in 1st trimester of pregnancy