Is protien suppliment intake a must for gym work out? - Online Doctor Chats
are you there?
it seems like you are not responding
please log in to chat again
bye for now
Dr. XXXXXXX here
Are you there?
my question is related to protien suppliment intake
proceed with your question.
I had started Work out from last 20 days
Is it a good idea to take protien suppliments?
do they have any side effects
in ling run
in long run
Some of my clients have posted this question to me for long time.
If you can just add extra protein diet to your food
there is no need to take protein supplements.
But if you wish to take protein supplements you can do so for short term.
I do not recommend you to take them for years together
Short term means How many?
it can cause minor to serious disturbances.
I cannot give you a strict time frame. It depends with the course of time.
It needs to be stopped if you develop high uric acid level
Is there any other question?
does whey protien helps for muscle build up?
Whey protein supplements are also good source of protein, you may take it if you wish to.
if protien suppliment is not good to consume; then what shall we have in diet to put in protien daily?
But as I said earlier, it is not a must that you need to take protein supplements while gymming.
do whey protien have any side effects?
You can add extra eggs, soaked beans/peas, sprouts, milk, meat, whole grain and cereals and so on.
They are good source of prtein.
Moreover they tend to cost you less than any supplements taken for a month time.
Have you followed?
Do you have any question?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diet plan for hih cholesterol patient
- Surdace pain inner arm
- Painful nodules on inner upper arm
- Indigestion due to protien intake
- Inflammation under arm on ribs
- Skin rashes and excessive protien intake
- Diet plan to increase size of cheeks
- High cholistrol patient what to eat
- Diets to increase y chromosome
- Suggest treatment for stomach gas due to protien intake
- Protien in urine and weight loss
- Protien in urine raised alt
- Diet to increase y chromosomes
- Infant swelling under the arm
- Kidney infection and sore arm