Is pregnant and vomiting too much. Unable to eat. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
she is not able to get up and sit
she is not able to eat anything
in fact, she doesn't like to eat
May I know the duration of her pregnancy?
She may require intravenous fluid support just to replace the electrolyte and fluid loss.
I mean she will need to get to the hospital first for giving IV fluids.
She will also require injections to reduce the vomiting.
my main question is about my mom is giving her too much of tender coconut, is it ok to do that
It is ok to have tender coconut. There is no harm in it.
It would help in replacing the fluid and electrolyte loss.
will it create any negative impact on the sugar level during the pregnancy....
It would not cause blood sugar problems, if she is not a known diabetic.
Have you understood my suggestions?
Have I cleared all your doubts?
yes really....we will immediately take steps...
Is there anything else I can help you on?
Thanks for consulting me.
that's it from me....
Have a Nice Weekend!!
Bye for now.
thanks a lot...same to you:-)
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnant unable eat vomiting sensation will affect baby
- Wat does injection hucog 10000 do
- Calcific density lost body in elbow joint
- Pregnant vomiting cannot eat
- Hucog 10000 injection use
- Pregnant reason for feeling dizzy and vomiting after eating
- Pregnant started vomiting frequently suggest medicine to stop vomiting
- Hcg injaction 10000 what for used
- Impact to body wearing a leg cast
- Pregnant excessive vomiting prescribed pregnadoxin suggest
- Fertigyn 10000 iu purpose
- Cant focus and body feels different
- Information on injection fertigyn 10000
- Cancer through the whole body
- Cant control my body temperature