Is pneumonia vaccination necessary for people aged above 60 years? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
It has it's benefits.
If there are no contraindication for vaccination - like presence of immunocompromised state, then it is better to vaccinate.
Benefits are similar to any vaccination.
How many doses should a person aged above 60 take.
Pneumonia is a deadly infection which has life threatening complication and hence better to prevent with vaccination.
I apologize for keeping you waiting. I .was referring to the latest guidelines.
Ok. No issues.
Generally 3 doses is given.
It can be followed with boosters.
Booster doses can be given once in every 5 year.
The first three doses are administered in what frequency..?
is it consecutive week/days/months..?
With a gap of 3 months.
* I am sorry.
in a gap of 2 months.
And do all hospitals in India provide this facility to be vaccinated..?
And the price in India..? Is it for each dosage or for all three shots..?
I may be able to clarify better about this topic over a phone call.
May I call you to discuss the concerns.
Can you confirm your phone number?
Hope I have clarified.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bruise on vein lump
- Pneumonia vaccine pain in arm
- Lyme a false positive elisa test result
- Bruise with lump under skin
- Lyme disease protein loss in urine
- Lung cancer cure alpha lipoic acid
- Lyme early rash on arms or legs
- Cellulitis from pneumonia vaccine
- Lyme disease late stage hot flashes
- Vaccination against pneumococcal pneumonia
- Pneumonia vaccine pain
- My bruise still looks thick
- Pneumonia vaccine injection
- Bruise over lymph node
- What are bruise looking spots on stomach