Is not gaining weight during pregnancy cause for worry? - Online Doctor Chats
WELCOME TO XXXXXXX
I am carrying and i have completed 7 month. and 8 month is running but i am not gaining my weight
may i know what was your initial weight and current weight ?
in month was 58 and now its showing 61, on saturday i have done my sonography in that baby weight was showing 1088 and i asked dr he told me not to worry, baby weight is fine.
you mean the weight of the fetus was 1.088 kilos ?
in that case, it is fine
from 23 my 8 month will started
This is my second preg.
you need not worry
can u tell me the weight before becoming pregnant ?
can u tell me your height ?
my height is 5.4
sorrry dr not 58 was 57
your current weight at 61, is just at the lower range of normal weight gain
based on the details given, you shoulld gain more weight , with time
try to eat energy XXXXXXX foods and a healthy diet
bue now only month remaining
no, still 2 months are there
you are still at 28 weeks of pregnancy
still 10 more weeks, have to go
everything is fine dr no need to worry
yes, that is right, there is nothing to worry , since the ultrasound is fine
Do u have any questions or doubts ?
No Dr thanks
You are welcome, take care and have a good day
Thanks a lot
Have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bad cold at 11 weeks pregnant
- Sudden gush of blood 11 weeks pregnant
- Not gaining weight during pregnancy
- Insufficient weight gain during pregnancy
- Placenta previa at 11 weeks with bleeding
- Red painful spots on upper leg
- Abnormal weight gain during pregnancy
- Ramipril and leg odema
- Weight gain only in stomach during pregnancy
- 11 weeks 2 days pregnant bleeding
- Painful legs with red splotchy rash
- Legs splitting and open sore
- 11 days gushing blood after birth
- Pain in right upper leg suddenly
- Gained weight during pregnancy want to lose weight