Is jumbo Protein intake safe for weight gain? - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor i had a question
Please go ahead
i go to gym everyday
i gained from 52 kg to 58 kg in 3 weeks
my height is also 175 cm
i want to know is it ok that i use jumbo Protein?
or its not well for my healthy
Yes, it is perfectly fine to use Jumbo Protein
and im wondering why i dont gain more i mean it was fast at the start but now its 2 week im stucked on 58
Now, you are burning as many calories as you are consuming
if you want put on more weight, then you will have to eat more
may i know pls what to eat to gain more
You should all foods
increase meat consumption
like chicken or fish will be very good
they will give you proteins
i also eat lentil alot
500 g per day
Yes, that is good too
and eggs at the morning
that is good, continue that
and eat chicken or fish
in addition to what you are already eating,
is there anything else?
is fish conserve ok as well?
conserve of it
it is okay
there are no food restrictions
you should eat everything, but more quantity
thanks alot doctor
really appriciate your help
You are welcome
thanks for using our service
have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 24 hour blood pressure test
- 24 hour stomach acid test
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of doxepin?
- Whey protein weight gain
- Diabetes mellitus type 2 diet
- White blood count is 28
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of vesicare?
- 24 weeks pregnant with twins
- Protein injections for weight gain
- Is protein powder helpful to gain weight
- Protein shakes for weight gain
- Best protein for weight gain
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of angeliq?
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of binosto?
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of cubicin?