Is it safe to undergo laser surgery of anus after pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
I am XXXX
Please proceed with your query
35 days before I have delivered a boy through Caesarian
Now my I am straining for bowel movements. I have consulted a surgeon today.
Is it safe to do at this time
Laser surgery for which part?
It is used if piles are present
Yes...l have bleeding also while motion
It is a newer technique to treat piles/ hemorroids
Is it safe?
Studies have shown that it causes lesser side effects than the other procedure called as rubber ligation
The usual side effect with rubber ligation was post operative pain and bleeding
I am worried about my baby...whether it will create any problem to him due to feeding
R u there
If you are required to take medicines like antibiotics etc then you may have to discontinue breast feeding for a while
Thus I think you may discuss with your doctor if you can go for the procedure now or it can be postponed
Piles after delivery is a common problem and surgery can be postponed for some time
Do you have any question here?
Are you there?
Are you there?
It seems that you are not responding
Please login again to chat with a doctor
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Leucorrhea after a week after periods
- Brown discharge after day after pill
- Bleeding after prostate laser surgery
- Omnicef interactions with pepto bismol
- Can i take cla and birthcontrol
- Answers after10days after missed period
- Is pepto bismol a sulfa drug
- Double vision after laser surgery
- Eye hickies after laser surgery
- After cataract laser surgery
- Bleeding after penetration after menopause
- Eating expired pepto bismol
- Dialysis patients and pepto bismol
- After hsg bleed after intercourse
- Bullery eyes after laser surgery