Is it safe to undergo laser surgery of anus after pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
I am XXXX
Please proceed with your query
35 days before I have delivered a boy through Caesarian
Now my I am straining for bowel movements. I have consulted a surgeon today.
Is it safe to do at this time
Laser surgery for which part?
It is used if piles are present
Yes...l have bleeding also while motion
It is a newer technique to treat piles/ hemorroids
Is it safe?
Studies have shown that it causes lesser side effects than the other procedure called as rubber ligation
The usual side effect with rubber ligation was post operative pain and bleeding
I am worried about my baby...whether it will create any problem to him due to feeding
R u there
If you are required to take medicines like antibiotics etc then you may have to discontinue breast feeding for a while
Thus I think you may discuss with your doctor if you can go for the procedure now or it can be postponed
Piles after delivery is a common problem and surgery can be postponed for some time
Do you have any question here?
Are you there?
Are you there?
It seems that you are not responding
Please login again to chat with a doctor
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is dipping tobacco bad for acid reflux
- Cyst in the womb wall
- Double vision after laser surgery
- Is oxy elite healthy to take
- Eye hickies after laser surgery
- Bleeding after prostate laser surgery
- High blood pressure after ureteroscopy
- After cataract laser surgery
- Ldl 154 male
- Left ovary shows cystic sol means
- Cystic mass with multiple internal septations
- Thick and thin septations within cystic sol
- Bullery eyes after laser surgery
- Is blood pressure of 144 bad
- What is a tubular cystic structure