Is it safe to travel during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have some query
Please proceed with your query
Is it safe to travel during 3rd month of pregnancy? If yes which should be preferred over Air and Train, considering the fact that by train it would be 48 Hrs journey and by air it would be 2 Hrs+ 12 hrs train journey? What diet should be taken? Which tests and vaccination are required?
It is safe to travel by air or train
wouldn't matter much
whatever she likes to eat can be eaten
No vaccinations are required for domestic air travel
Ok, so its our choice whichever mode of travel we want we could choose right?
Yes, whichever you feel comfortable is fine
and that Tetanus vaccination can be given at 5th month
so it is not necessary now
As for tests, depends on the general health of the pregnant lady
if she is fine, then no tests will be needed
Is there anything else?
And any other precaution which we need to take
As of now nothing much
all you need to do is go for regular check ups every month
and follow the advice of your treating doctor
and take all the medicines that are prescribed
do not restrict food
all foods can be eaten
Thanks a lot for answering my queries
Can I delete the query you posted?
are you there?
OK, sure, thank you
thanks for chatting
thanks goodnight bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- During pregnancy air travel is safe or not
- Is it safe to travel in three wheeler during pregnancy
- White pus bump on gums
- Is it safe to travel in train during pregnancy
- Cramping of peroneus longus
- Purpose of thyronom 75mcg during pregnancy
- Ovitrop 75 injection and pregnancy
- Function of loprin 75mg
- Irregular heartbeat and pain in left arm
- Is it safe to travel by rail during pregnancy
- Ecospring 75mg during pregnancy
- Will travelling by flight be safe during pregnancy
- Jejunal atresia baby plan of care
- Loprin 75 first trimester
- How does smoking effect a stent