Is it safe to take body building supplements? - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I was wondering about body building supplements...
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : What are your questions
User : How safe are they and what ingredients do I need to stay away from?
Doctor : They are safe
Doctor : but if you have some medical condition and taking some other medicines
Doctor : you should contact your treating doctor
Doctor : to take suggestion from him
Doctor : about the usage of them
User : Ok
Doctor : and regarding your next question
Doctor : what ingredients do I need to stay away from?
Doctor : this in not quite understood
Doctor : by me
Doctor : to stay away from wht?
User : Are there any ingredients in these supplements that I need to stay away from?
User : I heard some of these products contain anabolic steroids, and I know for a fact I want to stay FAR away from steroids.
Doctor : The answer for this again lies in my previous answer
Doctor : if they are so, they are prescription based
Doctor : cannot be sold over the counter
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is shrimp cocktail healthy
- Iron supplements and body odor
- Benefits of smart water
- Dizzy spells while sitting down
- Creatinine supplementation in body building
- Potassium benzoate health effects
- Cultured buttermilk health benefits
- Is phgh supplement safe to take
- Normal range tsh newborns
- Boils on the body after taking fiber supplement side effect
- Prayer for sick newborn
- White spots in newborn stool
- Newborn syrup stomach pain
- Taking supplement for body growth getting poor penis erection related
- Purple spots on newborns skin