Is it safe to get injections in the vein 7 days in a row? - Online Doctor Chats
Is it safe to get injections (in the vein) 7 days in a row?
Dr XXXXXXX here
Changing the vein after 3 days is advisable
Please proceed with your query
Is this considered a normal procedure? or is there another way to get around the congestion?
They could have administered antibiotics. yes, this is a normal procedure but same vein for all 7 days is not good
(And is it normal for there to be pain during the whole process of the injection)
Last thing and I assume it's normal for the area to be sore for awhile as well?
If the same vein is used for longer time. The vein could get infected or inflamed causing thrombophlebitis
Yes, soreness will surely disappear within 2 or 3 days after the procedure
So it looks like I'll have fun as this procedure lasts 7 days
Changing the vein after 3 days is recommended.
Thank you for your help Dr Raju!
same vein for 7 days can cause problems
Your insight was much apprecciated. (I'll make sure they change veins.
Thank you Doctor!
You are welcome
Wish you good health.
Have a good day!
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Details of ats injection
- Dog ate pill microgynon
- Injecting peroxide into vein
- Injecting warm water into vein
- I ate cold pizza while pregnant
- Does adderall increase estrogen
- Dehydration scalp pain
- Chances of getting cancer at27
- Does eltroxin cause bad eyesight
- Do you need a prescription for crutches
- Ate ipill without intercourse
- Injecting gasoline into veins
- Injecting in veins to kill yourself
- Injecting coffee into your veins
- Dexorange pregnancy