Is it safe to get injections in the vein 7 days in a row? - Online Doctor Chats
Is it safe to get injections (in the vein) 7 days in a row?
Dr XXXXXXX here
Changing the vein after 3 days is advisable
Please proceed with your query
Is this considered a normal procedure? or is there another way to get around the congestion?
They could have administered antibiotics. yes, this is a normal procedure but same vein for all 7 days is not good
(And is it normal for there to be pain during the whole process of the injection)
Last thing and I assume it's normal for the area to be sore for awhile as well?
If the same vein is used for longer time. The vein could get infected or inflamed causing thrombophlebitis
Yes, soreness will surely disappear within 2 or 3 days after the procedure
So it looks like I'll have fun as this procedure lasts 7 days
Changing the vein after 3 days is recommended.
Thank you for your help Dr Raju!
same vein for 7 days can cause problems
Your insight was much apprecciated. (I'll make sure they change veins.
Thank you Doctor!
You are welcome
Wish you good health.
Have a good day!
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Side effects of cytolog and mifegest
- Injecting peroxide into vein
- Injecting warm water into vein
- Pain pus and palpitation around the nails
- Treatment for pincer nails
- Orange toe nails with ridges
- Injecting gasoline into veins
- What is the cyproheptadine orotate
- Cycloreg its sideeffects on fetus
- Does flucloxacillin work on cysiitus
- Whats the white patch on the nail
- Injecting in veins to kill yourself
- Cyproheptadine and marijuana
- Injecting coffee into your veins
- Natural remedies to treat pincer nails