Is it safe to do facial during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
My wife is 26 years and pregnant now. 23rd week running. Can she get facial done?
What about face bleach , waxing and pedicure ?
I am right now in parlor , as per their manager facial and bleach not advised as it involves sitting in 125 degrees
So I am confused, as they are not doxtors
ok I am not talking about position
sitting in 125 degrees if comfortable
They say facial involves applying pressure points on face hence not advised
In my opinion there is no contraindication for facial during pregnancy
Ok, thanks. Any precautions should she take?
I do not think
let her get up frequently from the chair
did you follow?
Do you have any more questions
Thank you for visiting me here
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Flutter feeling in the chest and numbness in my arm
- Fell and hurt tailbone and now throwing up
- Fatty liver bleeding nose
- Flucloxacillin cold sores
- What is ampiclox tablet
- Journey during pregnancy is safe
- Ampiclox tablets is used for
- Is ichthammol safe during pregnancy
- Ampiclus for pregnant women
- Amway calcium suitable for pregnancy
- Is flomist safe during pregnancy
- Facial during pregnancy
- Feel lethargic unmotivated sleeping lots
- Is ampoxin capsule safe during pregnancy
- Is metronidazole safe during pregnancy