Is it safe to do facial during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
My wife is 26 years and pregnant now. 23rd week running. Can she get facial done?
What about face bleach , waxing and pedicure ?
I am right now in parlor , as per their manager facial and bleach not advised as it involves sitting in 125 degrees
So I am confused, as they are not doxtors
ok I am not talking about position
sitting in 125 degrees if comfortable
They say facial involves applying pressure points on face hence not advised
In my opinion there is no contraindication for facial during pregnancy
Ok, thanks. Any precautions should she take?
I do not think
let her get up frequently from the chair
did you follow?
Do you have any more questions
Thank you for visiting me here
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dont want pregnancy duphaston 3 months
- Domstal tablet side effects pregnancy
- Nasal decongestant while breastfeeding
- Journey during pregnancy is safe
- Is ichthammol safe during pregnancy
- Broncho saline for nebulizer
- Duphaston dosage early pregnancy
- Helicobacter pylori breath test
- Is flomist safe during pregnancy
- Chlorhexidine and brown tongue
- Facial during pregnancy
- Bright yellow vaginal discharge
- Domstal morning sickness safe pregnancy
- Miprogen dosage during pregnancy
- Is metronidazole safe during pregnancy