Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking amlodipine and atenolol for BP? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My age is 25 and my BP level is 168-110
So my doctor advised me to take ama
half after dinner
During medication is it safe to consume alcahol on moderate level?
Did these amlodipine and atenolol tabs cause any adverse reaction to the body??
There are no known interaction between alcohol and both these medications
However alcohol can sometimes lower blood pressure transiently
so if you feel dizzy, drowsy, imbalanced with alcohol, you need to stop the drug.
As such the medicines given to you is relatively well tolerated.
These can be side effects of your medication.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
No doc.Thanks for info.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is it safe to take tenormin for bp
- Heart pressure of 97 over 43
- 42 year old men
- Is taking cardace safe and effective for bp
- Blood pressure 84 over 43
- Diagnosis of Endometrial polyp
- Blood pressure reading 74 over 43
- High bp sudden spike taking amlodipine precautions
- Treatment and cure for Overflow incontinence
- 43heart beats per min
- Snapping hip syndrome causes
- Is asprin safe to take with low bp
- Symptoms of Overflow incontinence
- Taking atenolol and hctz for stability of bp doctor needed
- Diagnosis of Agenesis of the corpus callosum