Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking amlodipine and atenolol for BP? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My age is 25 and my BP level is 168-110
So my doctor advised me to take ama
half after dinner
During medication is it safe to consume alcahol on moderate level?
Did these amlodipine and atenolol tabs cause any adverse reaction to the body??
There are no known interaction between alcohol and both these medications
However alcohol can sometimes lower blood pressure transiently
so if you feel dizzy, drowsy, imbalanced with alcohol, you need to stop the drug.
As such the medicines given to you is relatively well tolerated.
These can be side effects of your medication.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
No doc.Thanks for info.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is it safe to take tenormin for bp
- Suggest me about my systolic diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- My blood pressure has been elevating some lately kindly suggest
- Low magnesium and increased need to pee
- Lump in throat food caught in chest
- Is taking cardace safe and effective for bp
- Low platelet count tuberculosis
- My husband has five stents inserted after the attack
- What dose it mean by coronary risk factor
- High bp sudden spike taking amlodipine precautions
- Swelling in both feet after heart bypass surgery
- Is asprin safe to take with low bp
- Taking atenolol and hctz for stability of bp doctor needed
- Lower extremity rashes with swelling
- Lower ribs in back skin tender to the touch