Is it normal to have infection after root canal treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
XXXX XXXXXXX .this side..
I have got my tooth Root canaled 3 yrs ego...
Yes, XXXX... How may I help you today?
But now again it got infacted..
but now he is asking me the extract the tooth as it may get infaction again...
Now, he did some temp. filling with cotton..
and I am not able to chew from that side..
If the infection has spread down deep down below the tooth pulp, then dentist recommend to extract the tooth.
That being said, I am general physician with little expertise on dental subjects
One of this features should be available on your home page
You can discuss with a dentist about this concern better than discussing with me.
can I chat with the dentist now..
Hope you understand.
Do you have any other question?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pimples on hips
- Problems after root canal treatment
- Pain after root canal treatment
- Zaltokin indication
- After root canal treatment
- Sporlac indication
- My 5month baby has mouth ulcers
- Eptoin action
- Normal aches and pains at 60
- After root canal treatment precautions
- Is penicillin vk 500mg vicodin
- Properties of solupred oro 5mg tablets
- Stomach gurt
- Flucloxacillin 500mg for gum infection
- E coli infection after root canal treatment