Is it normal to have infection after root canal treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
XXXX XXXXXXX .this side..
I have got my tooth Root canaled 3 yrs ego...
Yes, XXXX... How may I help you today?
But now again it got infacted..
but now he is asking me the extract the tooth as it may get infaction again...
Now, he did some temp. filling with cotton..
and I am not able to chew from that side..
If the infection has spread down deep down below the tooth pulp, then dentist recommend to extract the tooth.
That being said, I am general physician with little expertise on dental subjects
One of this features should be available on your home page
You can discuss with a dentist about this concern better than discussing with me.
can I chat with the dentist now..
Hope you understand.
Do you have any other question?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What causes nervousness and jitters
- Problems after root canal treatment
- Toothache knot in neck
- Pain after root canal treatment
- Steroid injections for body building
- Cardiolite stress test radiation exposure
- Swollen tongue from labyrinthitis
- How to treat water infection
- After root canal treatment
- Abnormal hida scan no stones
- Sores on outside labial
- After root canal treatment precautions
- Labyrinthitis and metallic taste in mouth
- Severe mouth ulcer kukatpally
- E coli infection after root canal treatment